Welcome People

This blog will be essentially about Bob Marley. Hope you like it, enjoy!
Mani Youssefzadeh

Sunday 28 March 2010

Mock Report

One day, one I was on the beach in Miami, I fell asleep on the sand, and I burst into this crazy dream. I was in paradise (even if I was on the beach in Miami). I walked and some many famous people that had left Earth. And while I was walking I saw my favorite artist: Bob Marley. I run towards him and asked him if I could ask him some questions, he accepted and this is the questions I asked him and his answers.


Mani: When did you start liking reggae music?

B.Marley: I started liking reggae at the age of seven.


Mani: What made you like reggae and play it?

B.Marley: The sound, the lyrics about love, unity inspired me.


Mani: Why did you have your first concert in Ethiopia?

B.Marley: Ethiopia was a very poor country I wanted to help them enjoy life.


Mani: Where did you meet your wife?

B.Marley: I met Rita in 1962 in Jamaica.


Mani: Why are you so relaxed when you sing?

B.Marley: My music is about unity and love; I can’t play it on hard music I need to chill.


Mani: Did your childhood affect your music?

B.Marley: It did because my parents divorced so I wanted to talk a lot about love.


Mani: Where you scared of death?

B.Marley: No, not at all, like I say in my songs, death comes to everyone why be afraid of it.


Mani: With what items did you get buried?

B.Marley: With my soccer ball, my Gibson Guitar.


Mani: Where did you prefer living?

B.Marley: In Jamaica, because it is a beautiful country with a beautiful culture.


Mani: Did you try making your children like music?

B.Marley: I tried, but just my eldest son, Ziggy became a singer for children in cartoons.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very attractive and I like all the extra features. However, you are missing the mock report (you only have the interview posted) and the comparison critique.

    ReplyDelete